Subscribe to get Baby & Me news
Baby and Me: Learning Together is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
The organization has now reached 100+ children and their families!
The mission of Baby and Me: Learning Together is to support families in raising early learners.
We do this by delivering high quality playgroups, family workshops, and home visits.
We partner with social service organizations to meet families where they are.
All Baby and Me: Learning Together programs are FREE and open to families with children ages 0 to 5 as well as to expecting families/caregivers.
How to connect with us
196 North Pleasant St.
Amherst, MA 01002
Angela Roell, M.S.
Our vision and values
Our vision is that all students will enter kindergarten prepared with developmentally appropriate skills.
Baby and Me: Learning Together embraces these values:
- Parents are children's first teachers and know their child best.
- All parents want the best for their children.
- Children learn best through face-to-face interaction and play.
- Cognitive development occurs within the context of all other areas of development.
- Children do not come with instructions - parents need support and education in their role.